New Student Enrollment Guidelines
Documents needed at the time of registration:
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Complete immunization records (REQUIRED Shots) - Click here to view Immunization Requirements for Preschool – Gr 12.
- Name and address of previous school.
- Proof of current residency - Utility bill or similar document which shows the current address of service.
• You will also be asked to fill out a Student Information Form.
• If you do not already have a certified copy of the birth certificate, the address to send for one in the state of
• Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st. For enrollment into first grade, a child must be 6 years of age on or before the first day of September. There are no exceptions under
For registration questions, contact the school or the Lake Pend Oreille School District Office (208) 263-2184.
For questions regarding immunizations not answered in the documents below, call Panhandle Health District at (208) 263-5159 or the Lake Pend Oreille School District Nurse at (208) 263-9525.
Idaho Certificate of Immunization Exemption Form